Monday, April 23, 2007

Finding Happiness

How many posts can I do in ONE day!? LOL
I almost forgot my most exciting new update! I got a new haircut. I told the hairdresser to do whatever she thought would look good on me, something easy to fix, and cute. And I couldn't be happier!
Before:
Now, happy me:

She even waxed my Bert eyebrows! She's a miracle worker!

I don't know whether it was PMS, whining kids, unpaid bills, school things weighing on me, but now?! I'm HAPPY as can be!! No more worries! It's amazing what a simple haircut will do!

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

I do love the bangs!
I agree that a little self pampering can do ownders for a girls spirit! I am glad that you are doing better!

CareBearMommy said...

After seeing that top pic, can I call you Doug or Dougyel again? Well, even if I can't, I'm gonna.... DOUG!

Cute haircut, and brow wax, though. Really!

One Scrappy Gal said...

You took the weight of the world, or in this case your hair, off your shoulders. So you feel like a lighter, happier you. :)

It's cute. I need to get my brows done...I'm starting to resemble yosemite sam.

Anonymous said...

What an amazing hair dresser!! ;) Actually I went to her yesterday and got myself whacked and waxed. It hurts like the dickens but even though you come home with a stinging lip and a forehead, it just feels great! (I think it sitting in that chair getting high from the smell of nails, but hey, who cares.)

Mama D said...

I thought the new profile picture looked fantastic. You look great.

I am so lucky to have a job where I get to make people happy!

Sketchy said...

Cute 'do! Your eyes look great. I love the fresh lease on life a new haircut can give you. That's probably why I change mine so often.