Monday, April 23, 2007

Milestone...Sarcasm

Cameron has a "new" trick! Lately I've just noticed the boy has found his sarcastic streak...hmmmm...wonder WHERE he gets THAT from!! :)
When I take him places, I will open the sliding door on the van, and then close it for him. (He isn't quite strong enough to do it himself.) And when I'm done with his door, I'll walk around the van to MY door. He waits to buckle up until he can hold down my lock! He laughs HYSTERICALLY when he does this!
Where did this funny boy come from!?
(My little brother DID say, that if he didn't get looks from me, at least he got my personality!)

3 comments:

CareBearMommy said...

I just have one thing to say... HAHAHAHAHAHAHA! Oh, and HAHA some more!

Dawnyel said...

Just cuz you're my friend....LOL

Anne/kq said...

I think we are entirely too sarcastic around our house. Case in point, my three-year-old completely "gets" sarcasm, and uses it herself. I first noticed it about 5 months ago, when I was in choir practice and she came to talk to me. She asked me, "Where Abba is?" I said, "Do you know where he is?" (I knew, I just wanted to know if she knew.) She looked at me, heaved a huge sigh, and said, "You don't know where he is? Oh, perfect." She even rolled her eyes.

Oops...