Wednesday, April 25, 2007

Birthday Answers!

CareBearMommy said...
If you blink on average of once every two seconds, let's say for 14 hours a day (gotta keep 8 hrs for sleep), then how many times will you have blinked once midnight hits on your 28th birthday?
BTW... HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO YOU! HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO YOU! HAPPY BIRTHDAY DEAR DOUBLE BUBBLE, HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO YOU!
Carrie:
I guess I deserve that!! After what I did to you on YOUR birthday! LOL
I totally am NO math whiz...so I googled it! (You can find ANYTHING on Google!) And according to this website, in a 16 hour day (which is closer to what I actually do...I'm a total night owl, and then I wake up bright and early...) 15360 blinks. Ha...take that you MATH whiz!! :P
*********************************************
Elena said...
What is your favorite kind of candy?
p.s. Happy Day to you!!!
Elena:
Cadbury Cream Eggs...love 'em...can only get them ONE time a year! :(
***********************************************
One Scrappy Gal said...
Happy birthday!! Eat lots of cake!!
My question is... what do you think will happen in the last Harry Potter book?
(if you don't read the Harry Potter books... skip that question and tell me why, if Bo and Luke were just two good old boys, why were they always getting in trouble with the law?)
Scrappy:
I think Harry AND You Know Who will end up dying....both of them. I think it's not something that I WANT to happen, but if they're to ever get rid of You Know Who, then it's gotta be done.
And LOL about Bo and Luke! That's a good question!! Maybe they were pushing their limits!
*************************************************
txmommy said...
Happy Birthday!
what is the best thing about being married? what surprised you the most (good or bad) once you actaully were married?
txmommy:
The best thing about being married is not being single! (If that makes ANY sense!)
The biggest surprised for me was how hard having a good marriage is. You can't just live together and expect everything to be hunky-dory! It takes work...from BOTH partners!
****************************************************
Millie said...
What would we do, baby, without us?
(chiming in with another TV theme song)
Are you allergic to anything, and if so, what?
Millie:
LOVED Family Ties!!
I'm allergic to a few things...and they're really WEIRD!! So, for Millie, and everyone else's entertainment: Things You Didn't Know People Could Be Allergic To!
I'm allergic to an antibotic called Augmentin. It makes me sick to my stomach, and is just nasty tasting anyway!
And for the really weird one: I'm allergic to adhesives! Bandaids give me a major rash, and even the sensitive skin ones make me break out! If I'm bleeding severely I'll wear a bandaid just enough to stop the bleeding, but then it's off!
When I had my C-section I had to have staples because steri-strips are ADHESIVE!! And after I got the staples removed, I was seeing my doctor's partner....IDIOT....anyway, he told me I wasn't fully healed. He then put STERI-STRIPS on me!! I told him as he was putting them on that I was allergic, but he said, "Oh, they won't be on very long..." He was right, I took them off the next day...and lived with a major rash for the next week! IDIOT!! >:P

2 comments:

One Scrappy Gal said...

***HARRY POTTER POTENTIAL SPOILERS AHEAD...READ AT YOUR OWN RISK***

I agree with you on the Harry thing. I think Harry is the last Horcrux.. and in order for he who must not be named to be killed, Harry has to die. Bummer. :(

I bet Ron and Hermoine marry and have lots of redheaded babies. :)

I think Snape is good and just faking it... and that Dumbledoore is still around in some way.

How much do you want to bet that RB is Regulus Black... Sirius' brother?

Anonymous said...

I hate it when nerdy doctors don't listen to you. They need to be slapped.

I'm allergic to weird things too, so I hear ya! I've been in the ER a couple of times with my odd little immunity problems. :)