Wednesday, January 03, 2007

Exhaustion

I seriously apologize for my absence! I don't know what has come over me, but I am now completely exhausted...ALL THE TIME! It started last week, and hasn't gone away yet. I don't know what to blame...maybe I'm anemic (hope not), or maybe it's the blah weather we've been having lately...all clouds, no sun. I wake up in the mornings more tired than I did when I went to bed. I yearn for a mid-day nap, and often leave Cam on his own to accomplish this.
So here I am, apologizing to you, and hoping that I find the cure for this affliction sometime soon!

7 comments:

Millie said...

Hey, hope that tiredness goes away soon... and I've been known to leave my kids and catch a quick nap from time to time. :)

Mel said...

Wishing you a day full of energy! HUGS!

Anonymous said...

Me too! Really- no lies, I maybe get 3-4 hours of sleep a night- I just can't do it. I know I'm anemic, but I don't think that's all... Maybe it's the winter blah's? I'll have to tell Joe it's not just me- he's getting irritated by my tossing all night long. :)

Suzanne said...

It seems like there is always kind of a melancholy feel this time of year. It may be that Christmas is over or that there is no sunshine. I understand exactly how you feel!

Don't feel like you have to apologize! Everyone has down days. Hopefully, you'll be feeling better soon! :)

Anne/kq said...

Aww, man, it stinks to feel like that.

I hope you're better soon.

Anonymous said...

hmmmm...sounds like your pregnant to me. Let's hope!

Lana said...

maybe you're pregnant!