Tuesday, July 18, 2006

And Now a Word from Cam

Boo tagged Cameron to do a 3 things Meme. This should be interesting...I'm going to ask him for his answers, so be forewarned! :)


3 Things That Scare Me:
a movie (me: what movie?) Uh...Pirates
cars
dark

3 people who make me laugh:
teachers
Mama
Daddy

3 things I love:
mama and daddy
my trike
my truck...I too big for it

3 Things I hate:
being alone
being lectured to
sitting still (at this point of the questioning process, Cam has abandoned his mama!)

3 Things I don't understand:
The meaning of the word "no"
How to be gentle
The difference between some pronouns (he'll say things like, "Her's hitting me!")

3 things on my desk and table :
Cars
Cars
Cars

3 things I'm doing right now :
Destroying grandma's basement
Dragging toys up the stairs
Whining

3 things I want to do before I die:
Be a good boy! (please, please!!)
Go to school and make friends
Stay outside for as long as possible

3 things I can do :
Pop-a wheelie on my tricycle
Hit a wiffle ball with a bat (he's really good too!)
Write my name (HUGE!)

3 ways to describe my personality:
Bossy
Stubborn
Spoiled (Can you tell it's been one of those days?)

3 things I think you should listen to:
Voice Male's version of "Popcorn Popping" (it's his FAVORITE!)
Me; at all times!!!
The television in the background no matter WHAT you're doing

3 things I think you should never listen to :
My mom's lectures
Screaming cries of L as she's trying to escape my death grip on her arm
Scary sounds coming from outside

3 absolute favorite foods:
Yogurt
Chocolate Milk
M&M's

3 things I'd like to learn :
How to drive a REAL truck
Why my mom is so crazy all of the time
How to be a good big boy

3 things I drink regularly:
Milk
Water
Capri Suns

3 shows I watch as a kid :
Looney Tunes
Spongebob Squarepants
Dora the Explorer

Other kids and babies I tag:
Jazz or Tyler, Roz and Matthew

3 comments:

Mall Worker said...

Thanks for playing along! I learned a lot about you Cam :)

Mama D said...

CUTE!

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.