Friday, June 30, 2006

Update!

Just a quick update, and yes, it will be quick!
I got the papers for those NEW meds I talked about in the last post, and I was mistaken when I said that the doctor told me to stop taking it if my feet became swollen. I'm supposed to stop if I get preggo....So I'm okay, floppy feet and all.
That one nice thing my hubby did for me this morning was WAY overshadowed by the crap he pulled tonight! He made me so mad! I'm not going to get into all of it right now, but let's just say that everything he did wrong was MY fault! *keep it under control...eat some chocolate...punch his pillow...not his face* I don't know what it is, but he's just annoying the crap out of me! ARGH! I just feel like taking his blog (and I have FULL access to it) and making a post about the stupid things he's done this last week! I want to, but I won't!
My mom and I didn't even make a DENT in the packing we did for my grandparents today...39 years of crap really accumulates and just sets up it's own residence! After packing for 4 hours, my mom and I cleaned out the kitchen and the bathroom. There is TONS more to do. But we were just too pooped to poop!

3 comments:

Mall Worker said...

I'm so glad that you don't have to stop taking the medication! I really really hope it works for you!

I'm sorry your hubby is being a pain, I hope the chocolate helps!!

Mama D said...

Good news about the meds. Those men, they are seriously begging for us to pound on them sometimes. Sheesh!

Diana Mancuso said...

What do you mean husbands can be so annoying???

(Can you sense the sarcasm?)