Friday, June 30, 2006

Quickie?

Just a quick note....I probably will be busy for the next few days. We're going to be moving my grandpa and his wife into their new house and I volunteered to help out! My mom asked me if I wanted to help them pack today and my exact words were, "I can help if you want me to." My Grandma Sue picked RIGHT up on that one and said (imagine this said with a thick Tennessee accent), "Notice she didn't say she would LOVE to, just that she would."
Okay, so I admit it...I HATE moving. It's not fun...especially when you have a TON of crap to move! That is why I've told my husband that the next time we move, it will be INTO a house that I NEVER want to move away from! It will be nice to have them completely moved into this new house. They've been married for 3 years now, and this will be the first house they'll be living in that won't be "his" or "hers".... just theirs! I think they'll really enjoy it! I can't wait for them!
One more funny note, I'm taking some new meds. The doctor told me that if I take these meds I may be able to get
pregnant. He also told me that it can cause feet to swell up and if that happens to STOP taking them immediately. So I've been religiously taking the pills and hoping beyond hope that it works. A few weeks ago I saw my first hints of swelling. I hoped that it wouldn't get any worse, but yesterday I saw that my hoping was not going to come true! Both feet were bulging and poofy. NO! This was my hope...don't take it away from me. I'm going to keep taking it for a while and hope that it doesn't get too bad. I just WANT this so badly, that I can't give up just because I have fat feet now! I'm just going to put up with the wobbling tops of my feet and hope it turns out the way I want!
Oh, and thank you all for checking out my hubby's blog. He's LOVING the comments he's gotten. See, he's been bit by the blogging bug! The other day I realized why I love blogging so much...Blogging is like fishing. You put out your bait (posts) and hope that you get a nibble (comments), and when you do, you get so excited you throw out more and more so that you will get lots of bites! It's the thrill of the catch! We're just catching new friends and not fish! Good thing...cuz I don't like fish!
One more thing...I swear!! My husband is so cute and thoughtful. Just now, he ran upstairs and changed the channel on the tv. Then he flopped on the bed and just stared at me. I watched what was on, it was OUR song's video! He saw that video and thought of me! What a sweetie!! I love him so much!
I guess this post really wasn't a "quick note," oh, well. You still love me, right!?

3 comments:

CareBearMommy said...

Man... I sure hope you have a blast. Being grandparents, they probably have a TON of junk to move. Good luck! It was so nice of you to jump in and volunteer!

Blackeyedsue said...

I know what you mean about moving. If my parents ever say they want to move, I think I will just sneak over to their house when they are all gone and burn it down. That's what insurance is for, right?

Keep your hope Dawnyel!!! You will get your baby!!! I will keep you in my prayers!

I am glad your dh has been bit by the bug. How fun would it be to be partners in blogging?

Diana Mancuso said...

You're trying to get pregnant? Woohoo! That is very exciting! Last week, I was about two weeks late and began to worry. I'm not ready at all to have another kid just yet (but then again, are we ever really ready?) But then Aunt Flo arrived on the weekend and I felt a little saddened. Weird, huh? Anyway, good luck, good luck, GOOD LUCK! Keep us posted!