Saturday, July 01, 2006

Something Positive!!

Okay, I'm tired of the negativity in my life. I'm going to start this fun meme I got off of someone else's blog! Let's be more UP on ourselves...and less DOWN!!
Leave a comment praising yourself to the skies. Genuine, unqualified praise. Tell me something about you that's utterly awesome.
I am a very fun person to be around. No matter who I'm with I can make them laugh and have a good time! (Usually I think it's my laughter that is contagious...but I think it's also my personality!)

7 comments:

Mall Worker said...

I'm the most loyal person you will ever meet. I will always have your back and accept you for who you are!

Blackeyedsue said...

I am creative. I have about a million ideas rolling around in my brain right now! I have the ability to see something in my head and create it just the way I saw it.

Millie said...

When you first meet me, I SEEM sweet, but when you get to know me, you find I have a wicked sense of humor and a huge naughty streak, which I think help people feel better about being human and not being "perfect."

Anonymous said...

Cool people link me on their own blogs.

Valarie said...

I can do math in my head really fast, especially percentages.

Mama D said...

I am hilarious and I am kind. I am a loyal friend and employee.

Diana Mancuso said...

I'm talented in such a way that I can do a little bit of everything. Sometimes, I can even chew gum and walk in a straight line at the same time.