Thursday, May 11, 2006

2....4....Tags

Stephanie tagged me for one of two tags, and she gave me the option of which to do....I can't decide...so I'll do both!!

The 4 Tag

Four jobs I've had:
1. babysitter
2. short order cook
3. clothes sorter in a large discount store
4. secretary for a carpet cleaning company

Four movies I watch over and over:
1. Head Over Heels
2. Monster-In-Law
3. Charlie and The Chocolate Factory
4. Moulin Rouge (for my Ewan McGregor fix!!)

Four places I have lived:
1. Idaho Falls
2. Ammon
3. Pocatello
4. My old 1971 Pontiac Bonneville (when I was going to college in Rexburg)

Four TV shows I love to watch:
1. Desperate Housewives
2. A Baby Story (torturing myself most times)
3. Deal or No Deal
4. Family Guy

Four places I have been on vacation:
1. Canada
2. California
3. Nauvoo, Illinois
4. Montana

Four places I would like to go on vacation:
1. Hawaii
2. Australia
3. Italy
4. New York

Four websites I visit often:
1. My Blog
2. Other Blogs
3. Homestarrunner.com
4. mail2world.com

Four favorite foods :
1. Sandwiches from a local place here in town
2. Tacos (homemade)
3. Chocolate
4. Chicken Critters, baked sweet potato, and house salad from Texas Roadhouse

Where I would like to be right now: (not all at once, but one would do!)
1. sleeping in bed with my sweetie
2. talking with my mom
3. In the Temple
4. camping

Two for Togetherness Tag

2 things you compliment your husband on while in his presence:
1. His cuteness
2. His daddy skills

2 compliments you make about your spouse to your friends about your spouse:
1. He is such a good poet
2. He has a beautiful singing voice

2 traits you married him/her for:
1. His personality
2. His desire to want the best for me and him

2 Days you cherished the most with your husband being together:
1. Our wedding day
2. Our first camping trip together

2 Material things you could give your husband if you just inherited a fortune
1. Several more children either through adoption or invitro
2. A house of his own

2 things you would miss the most if she/he left for two weeks:
1. Cuddle time while I sleep
2. Someone telling me that I need to lighten up (he says I lie when I say this, but sometimes I really NEED someone to tell me to lighten up!)

2 thoughts that crossed your mind when you first met/saw your spouse:
1. He is cute
2. He is the man I'm going to marry! (maybe I'll say more about that later!)

2 favorite dates:
1. Staying home with him...without the boy!
2. Getting together with a group of friends(ususally my cousins) and playing games...then he's on my team and I'm not the bad guy if I win!

2 funny odd things you love.
1. His whiskers
2. The way he knows when I need a good squeeze!

2 two places you have lived with your spouse:
1. Idaho Falls
2. Idaho Falls (I guess we haven't been married long enough to have moved around a lot!)

2 favorite Vacations
1. camping
2. Our trip to his grandparents' farm in Northern Idaho

Well, that's it....I guess I'm just a boring person....but who knows!! I should tag people...but I don't know who hasn't been tagged yet. So if you feel the need...then you are tagged! :D

6 comments:

CareBearMommy said...

I liked your tags.... especially all the sweet stuff you had to say about your hubby. One thing I have to disagree with... I've been married less than two months longer than you, and that's been plenty long enough for us to move around... Rexburg, Ammon, Idaho Falls, Pocatello, and now Beaverton! On that note: moving sucks! But, moving to a new area that you really like (nice apt, area, ward, people, etc...) makes it worth it.

Rachelle said...

I lived in Pocatello too! When were you there? That's my hometown!

Dawnyel said...

Rachelle...I lived in Poky when I went to ISU...it was 1998-1999. My hubby is from there! (For the most part!)

Rachelle said...

I left Poky in 1998, but lived there my entire life up to that point. Small world!

Anonymous said...

I am proud to announce that I NEVER lived in POKEY! I made a special effort not to live there...although I actually really like it now!
I have been married for only nearly 4 years...and have lived in four different cities...three of which were in different quadrants of the state!

Blackeyedsue said...

Hey! I went to a Bonneville, but not the same one you lived in!

You are NOT boring. I have only lived in TWO cities my entire life. SAD!