Wednesday, May 10, 2006

Just Another Rant

Yesterday I was SOOOOOOOO frustrated with my hair. I was willing to let my family cut it for me. I'm usually one of those people who have short hair, but lately I've been letting it get long (mostly for my hubby to see what I look like with it.) I think my main complaint against my hair is that it's TOO thick. (I'm sure there are those out there just saying, "shut up!") When it gets to a certain length it just hangs there and looks awful!! I was hoping to find someone who could just chop it off for me and I'd feel better...but I never found someone to do it for me! It's been pretty bad too! Like I mentioned my brother offered to buzz it off for me and I was highly tempted...just to get rid of it...but I need something!
Today I realized why I hated it so badly...I have PMS. Yes, this affliction makes me hate my hair even more than usual! SO I still want to cut it, but it's not as bad as it was yesterday! I'll have to update my picture when I finally get it done!

6 comments:

Blackeyedsue said...

I can't wait to see it. I bet it will be darling!!! Keep us all posted.

Mama D said...

If I lived close to you I would come over and cut it for you. We could have coffee afterwards and you could beg be to tell you what comes next in my story.

If you really want to grow it, it could be cut to give it better shape without losing all the length... Treat yourself to a really nice haircut rather than a buzz cut.

CareBearMommy said...

I agree with mama d.... getting your hair shaped would do wonders for you without taking the length away. That's what I did the last time I had my hair cut. I had it shaped in a matter so it would look good as it grows out (my hubby wants me to grow mine out as well). Whatever you do, wait till the PMS is OVER before you do anything to your hair.... that way, you won't regret it later! HAHA! Good luck!

Anonymous said...

haha...ya know D...Dollar cuts might be a SLIGHTLY better option than your brothers clippers! HAHAHA I know you...and I know you won't buzz it...but I do think you could look very nice with it long! Just get it thinned and get a better shape that is easier to take care of!
PS...WHERE ARE YOU...My avatar misses your avatar!

Blackeyedsue said...

By-the-way, I tagged you...YOU'RE IT!!!

Mall Worker said...

I'm in the same boat with my hair, I understand where your coming from!