Wednesday, April 05, 2006

Post Vacation Blahs

I can't believe the post-vacation hang-over I'm experiencing! I have been so tired in the mornings that I don't know what my alarm is....I litterally cannot understand why that machine is making that noise and why it won't shut up! I've been so worn out that I ended up going to bed last night at 8:00!! I NEVER get to bed that early! My husband was a bit exasperated with my early bedtime, but he survived it! I feel a little better now that I got more sleep, but I still feel worn down and tired! I'll get through it.
Okay, so since I couldn't post ALL the pictures that we had taken on our trip I will try to post a few for a while until you all tell me that you're sick of hearing about what we did!
Now I have the pic of the deer in their backyard. The first night that we were there was the only night that the deer were there to eat. I think they could sense that there were other people there who weren't there normally. This barn is also kinda special! Everyone around knows their farm by the star on it. They light it up every Christmas and it's the only thing that you can see for a long ways! They were telling us that people come up to them and tell them that they're the people with the star. They keep it up all year though, because it would be too hard for them to take down!

These pictures were taken in Robison Park (which isn't very far from the farm.) I wanted to get a picture of my boys peeking at me through the trees, but Cam just started laughing. I LOVE how these turned out! They're so cute!

5 comments:

CareBearMommy said...

Cute pics of Cam and his Daddy! It always makes me happy when pictures turn out. I liked the deer one, too. It reminds me of my grandparents' old house. They had a forest in their back yard, and we always saw deer there. Cool.

Rachelle said...

Cute pics!

Mama D said...

Very cute pictures. Looks like you had a fabulous vacation!

Melzie said...

Love the pictures!! Looks so relaxing and fun- no wonder you didn't want to come/go back!

Anonymous said...

Ahhhhh... those pics really ARE cute! Good photographer skills on those!
I love to hear about your vacation... I don't think I will be sick of hearing about it for awhile!
You deserve to be excited about it for awhile! It isn't every day you get to do that type of stuff! I still need to find a minute to get over there for another visit...and salsa recovery expedition!