Wednesday, April 05, 2006

Sniffle, sniffle!! SNEEZE!!

I've been hit with the latest "virus!" Diana from Toronto Teacher Mom Blog got me. It's called the Indie Virus. It's actually a good thing! There are 2 goals it has which are: To bring exposure to lesser known blogs (especially those outside of Technorati's top 100) and to explore the metrics behind a viral linking campaign launched by the "little guys" (less popular blogs) In other words, it helps lesser known blogs to be more visual! I'm so excited about it! I think I may try and see what blogs I can find by accessing the Indie Virus! But as the virus goes...I'm infecting some of you! Oooooohhh! Beware!!
  • Carebearmommy from I am a Crazy Mom has the Indie Virus
  • Frog Legs from My Rambling Thoughts and Jots has the Indie Virus
I would infect my friend Mattsmom, but she still wishes to only invite people to her blog! When you change your mind let me know! If anyone else wishes to be infected let me know! It should be fun!