Saturday, April 01, 2006

I'm still on Vacation, but I couldn't stay away!!

Steve just got back from Priesthood session of conference (I made him go) and told me that he had called his aunt and she wanted us to email her, since we get zip-o cell phone service where we are staying! So here I am...hacking in on my husband's grandparent's computer...BLOGGING!! I can't help myself...is there a self-help group for people like me??
We are having so much fun here...we really DON'T want to leave. It feels like we're camping because his grandparents live so far out of town and there is a little bit of wooded area nearby. It's just gorgeous here! It did snow and rain today, but luckily we got out yesterday when it was nice weather and took the pics that we wanted! When I get home we will post them, but I don't know how to do it on their computer, so I won't mess with it. They're pretty terrified of technology. They use it, but they don't like messing with their routines on the things they have or they'd get lost!
Steve just came in the room and told me that his grandparents are waiting for us. I guess I should go. I'm really looking forward to using the hot tub again tonight! They've been so good to us, I'm so glad that we got to come and see them. Look for the more exciting and updated blog from this adventure!

3 comments:

CareBearMommy said...

I'm glad that you've been having a fun time. Hot tubs are awesome! You will have to post a big ol' honkin' blog, telling everybody all about your trip. By the way, did you get car sick? My fam went for a 320 mile drive today and I almost barfed... I then thought of you for some reason. ANYway, I hope you have a safe and pleasant drive home tomorrow!

Diana Mancuso said...

I can't wait to see the pictures!

Anonymous said...

I CAN"T WAIT TO SE THE PICS EITHER! I LOVE ROBINSON PARK!
OK...I sure hope that you had a great time...and I appologize for the cut off call the other day! I was at Walmart, and my reception is soooo CRAPPY in that store! I await your cute avatar face... maybe I will read your mind and get online the same time as you tonight!