Tuesday, March 28, 2006

I'm Off!!

I'm feeling much better after my venting last night. Thanks for letting me get it out. The tile picture turned out just fine...just a few small dimples in the epoxy, so NO WORRIES!
I have been running around today to get the final things done before we leave. I'm so excited! I plan on taking a ton of pics so that my blog won't be so "blah" anymore. I will try to remember the stuff we do, but most likely I'll just come back and say, "What a fun trip...we did a bunch of stuff, and now it's good to be home!" Just watch!
Story of the day:
Yesterday while I was working on my tile picture, my mom took my youngest brother and Cameron to Walmart to buy some seeds for my brother's garden. While my mom and brother were wandering around the garden center looking for things, Cam wandered to the door marked: "Don't touch...alarm will sound..." Pretty soon my mom and brother heard the alarm sounding and Cam walking back to them rather quickly with his hands over his ears saying, "It's too loud!" They had to call the store manager to stop the alarm and when he got there the alarm wouldn't turn off. My mom was in stitches! I would have been embarrassed to no end. I just hope that he doesn't do that again...hopefully it's a lesson learned!

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

You know full well that he WILL do it again! You told me so this morning! He is such a funny kid! ALL BOY!

CareBearMommy said...

Haha! That's funny. You're probably relieved that it happened with your mom nstead of with you. Next time, I bet you won't be so lucky!

Rachelle said...

LOL about the alarm! I would totally do that.

Diana Mancuso said...

Bon voyage!