Thursday, January 20, 2011

Stinky

I've been sick all week, and it's NOT fun. Today my sore throat, which hasn't been good anyway, got worse. I woke up to it feeling sticky and then less than an hour later it felt like the muscle in the roof of my mouth went floppy. I really don't like this, but I'm dealing with it, because the alternative isn't for me.
Thankfully the boys haven't had ANY of what I have. I wonder if this is a flu, and I got it because I didn't get the vaccination, but all my guys did.
Either way, I'm out of commission for a little while longer (boo) and trying to survive. My coping method when I'm sick is to sleep it away. Jake just won't let me snore...it interferes with his TV shows. *eye roll*
And you may be happy to know that Jake informed me that he's feeling better. Better than good? Wow, at least someone's doing well!

1 comment:

Deanna said...

i'm so sorry you're not feeling well!!! Get better soon!!! :)