Thursday, August 05, 2010

Home Again, Home Again

Tonight my little brother returned home from his mission. It was a LONG two years and he hasn't changed much, but things here have.
He was supposed to fly home around 6:00 pm, but because Hong Kong delayed his flight for two hours, he missed both of his connecting flights and had to wait for stand-by seats. THANKFULLY he was able to come home tonight still, but not until 10:30.
As soon as he stepped through the doors, his first words to us were: "I'm FREEZING!" This is from the man who is now used to 88 degree weather ALL the time. So I grabbed my levi quilt for him and he said it helped.
Cameron is the most excited about him being home...they were like brothers.
I'm glad he's home! I just don't know how long he'll stick around. Oh, well, such is life, right?

No comments: