Monday, April 12, 2010

NF1 on TV, MTV

Tonight, MTV's show "True Life" is spotlighting 3 teens who are living with NF1. I'm very interested in how they portray this disease, and since my own child has NF1, I will be watching with great interest.
Update:
I've tried recording it off of TV, TWICE! Both times it was NOT the show. :( So now I'm watching the full episode online. Very facinating. (THIS IS YOUR WARNING: They show actual surgical proceedures on this show, it could be quite graphic at times. PLEASE watch it with care.)

4 comments:

Kim said...

Wow, that's kind of cool. How'd the show go?

Dawnyel said...

I'm watching it online now, I can't ever catch it when it's "supposed" to be on TV. :S
It's about some kids who have NF pretty severely.

Dawnyel said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Unknown said...

love your blog lady...