Sunday, March 14, 2010

Daylight Savings Love

Although the time change really throws me and my family off for a while, I truly love daylight savings time. I love how it's brighter outside for longer and that we get to take advantage of it with the time change.
Losing that hour of sleep didn't even bother me THAT much. The thing that bothered me most was that Jake decided to wake up for an hour in the middle of the night. (Something about a nightmare and losing Cameron....I didn't quite catch it, but I understand that he was upset.)
And the fact that it happens on a Sunday helps get us ready for the rest of the week.
I know that this all sounds crazy, but I'm excited for the time change, because it lets me know that winter isn't as endless as it feels and that warmth is on it's way. :)

2 comments:

Deanna said...

I totally agree with you. :)

P.S. You did GREAT at the piano today!!!

Dawnyel said...

Deanna, thanks. I had one little girl tell me that I messed up. (LOL) I laugh, because she was right! ;)