Tuesday, March 16, 2010

Thankful Tuesday

It has been a while since I've written things that I'm thankful for.
  • I am grateful for warmer weather. It's so nice to be able to take my boys outside, let them play and have fun and not worry about piles of snow, or bright red noses and ears. It just makes me SO happy to have spring on the way.
  • I'm grateful for my own personal hair dresser. This morning, after his bath and usual cuddles, Jake grabbed my hair brush and brushed my hair for a good 10 minutes. It was so sweet and unexpected.
  • I'm grateful for a son who likes to help out. Cameron has been trying EXTRA hard lately to help me out, either by sharing with Jake or doing little things that he knows I like done.
  • I LOVE happy music. (Even if it is considered *kids* music.)
  • I love that my home is on its way to being what I want it to be. I've been slowly, but surely working on my FlyLady techniques and even though I still struggle with decluttering, I'm doing SO much better and I love how my house looks and feels. (Now, not only is my sink shiny, but my toilet is starting to sparkle too!) It's a happy place to be.

No comments: