Wednesday, February 03, 2010

My Baby's Getting SO Big!

During lunch the other day, when I was half-way through my sandwich, and Jake was nearly done eating his "o-gut" he stopped and looked at me and said, "MAMA!! Prayer!"
I said, "Oh, you want to say a prayer?" He bobbed his head and instantly folded his arms.
So I quickly said a little prayer, then began eating the rest of my lunch.
A few seconds later, "MAMA!! Prayer!"
"Again? Do you want to say it this time?" He said a quick "YEAH!" and then he proceeded to bless things (I believe "Tameron" was blessed multiple times.)
After he was done, I began to eat again. Not long after that, "MAMA!! PRAYER!" (This was said with a HUGE grin.)
After a few more rounds of prayers, he gave up.
How cute is he though? Reminding ME to pray?

3 comments:

Jen said...

That is adorable! You have taught him well.

Rebekah said...

How sweet! He loves his big brother so much! You're so blessed to have such a good little spirit in your family. I sure love your kids. Being able to keep up here with your family makes it feel like I haven't seen you in 12 years. <3

mattsmom said...

what a sweetie!