Monday, November 16, 2009

Thankful November

Talents
I feel so grateful for the talents I have. They're not much, but I do appreciate them in my life.
I'm grateful for the talent I have with music. I used to love playing the piano for therapeutic reasons, but since I don't have a piano in my home, I can't really do that. But when I can play a piano, I am grateful for those hours and years of hard work.
I'm grateful for my talent with singing. I guess I've always just taken for granted the fact that I can pretty much pick up a melody or even, with a little work, the alto line of a song. I love singing and my extent with that talent is singing in my ward and stake choirs. I love to sing, but not so much that I will sing a solo. I must do it in a group....but it is something I really enjoy and I'm grateful for.
I'm grateful for the talent of friendship in my life. I've found it easy to make friends and I'm grateful that I can do that.
There are more, but I do appreciate the talents I've been blessed with and that those around me have been blessed with.

No comments: