Sunday, November 15, 2009

Thankful November

Calm and Peace
I'm grateful for those rare times when I'm not stressing or worrying about something, but when I feel content and at peace with my life. (The last few weeks have been one of those rare times.)
I don't quite know how to explain the serenity I've been feeling. I know the world is in turmoil, and that there are many who are struggling, but for the last few weeks I've felt peace in my life.
In all my married life, I've never really felt like I was living in my "home." I've lived in many apartments that keep me out of the elements, but never really felt like I've been "home" since my parents lived in their previous house. (Yeah, I didn't even feel like I was "home" in their new house....) It's been a long time coming, but right now, I feel like I've got stability and a house that feels like a "home."
I even feel peace that if I never get pregnant again, that I will be okay. I feel calm with the idea that I may only ever have these two little boys in my life. I never felt that peace anytime after I'd had Cameron. Right now, I'm okay getting pregnant, or not. I feel completely content with my life as it is right now.
I pray that this happy, contented, PEACEFUL feeling lasts forever. Seriously, I'm SO blessed!

No comments: