Wednesday, August 27, 2008

Interview of a Lifetime

Okay, so I just PRETENDED that I was being interviewed by some famous person. I got this from Mattsmom's blog. I found it highly entertaining. :)

1. Do you like blue cheese?
Mold?? Are you kidding?? No!
2. Have you ever smoked?
Only second-hand. :P ICK!
3. Do you own a gun?
Do water guns count? Oh, well, then no.
4. What flavor Kool-Aid was your favorite?
Black Cherry. And what do you mean “was??”
5. Do you get nervous before doctor appointments?
Only dentist appointments. Regular doctors don’t bother me much.
6. What do you think of hot dogs?
Eartho-bate. Isn’t that another term for worms?? One time my mom and brother found “eartho-bate” listed as one of the ingredients in hot dogs. Um….haven’t quite been the same since. But I do still eat them…I just don’t try to think about it.
7. Favorite Christmas movie?
Either The Santa Clause (the original) or Elf.
8. What do you prefer to drink in the morning?
Milk
9. Can you do push ups?
Can, but don’t.
10. What’s your favorite piece of jewelry?
I love my wedding ring, and, besides my watch, it’s the only jewelry I wear ALL the time.
11. Favorite hobby?
Reading. I’ve just finished the last installment of the Twilight series for the second time. I think I need a new book to read. These ones are giving me vampire nightmares!
12. Do you have ADD?
Um….I think I might, but I’ve never been diagnosed….
13. Do you wear glasses/contacts?
Both. In fact, while we were on our vacation to Arizona I accidentally rolled on top of my glasses, breaking off the temple piece (the part that goes behind your ear…) and I’m still wearing them around. Can you say LOSER? *giggle*
14. Middle name?
Marie.
15. Name three thoughts at this exact moment.
I have such a cute baby…
My boob kinda hurts.
I want chocolate ice cream.
16. Name three drinks you regularly drink.
Ice water, water, milk. (Yeah, I’m boring….)
17. Current worry?
Are we going to have enough money to cover our bills for the next few months? Why did I stop babysitting? Oh, yeah, that’s right, I had a baby!
18. Current hate right now?
Politics. Actually, I’ve ALWAYS hated politics, but with the conventions going on, I’m going NUTS!
19. Favorite place to be?
Camping with my family.
20. How did you bring in the New Year?
Sleeping. I don’t even really remember celebrating it. Ugh, I’m getting old!
21. Where would you like to go?
I’d love to go to Europe. It’s a goal that I have to visit there sometime before I die. (Nice on the deadlines with my goals too!)
22. Name three people who will complete this.
Um….who knows! I’m not even sure I have anyone who really reads my blog anymore. I’ve gotten so lazy with it….
23. Do you own slippers?
Um….refer to
THIS post!
24. What shirt are you wearing?
A white button down thing that I bought before we went to Arizona. I thought I would wear it with my cute skirt, but then I found another one I liked better.
25. Do you like sleeping on satin sheets?
Never have….but I have issues with sheets right now anyway. Anyone else have them come untucked while trying to sleep/roll around?? So annoying!
26. Can you whistle?
I swear I can’t, but then sometimes, when I’m trying to PROVE that I can’t, I do. So I guess I can, but I can’t control the pitch of it. In fact, if my mouth is just right, I can whistle through a teeny hole in the roof of my mouth!
27. Favorite color?
Green. Deep green is best, but any green is good.
28. Would you be a pirate?
No, too much work!
29. What songs do you sing in the shower?
If
I sing in the shower, I make up my own random tunes. “La da dee dum….”
30. Favorite girl’s name?
Right now, it’s Kathryn. My mom’s middle name.
31. Favorite boy’s name?
I’ve got so many I can’t just name one. Right now I’m liking Eric or Brent.
32. What’s in your pocket right now?
Nothing. *blush* I just got dressed…and it’s 12:30 pm.…
33. Last thing that made you laugh?
Refer to
THIS post!
34. What vehicle do you drive?
My red Ford Windstar minivan.
35. Worst injury you’ve ever had?
Broken tailbone…..I’ve broken it at least twice, maybe three times. There’s nothing you can do to fix a broken butt! :P
36. Do you love where you live?
Absolutely. We live where there’s very little in the way of greenery, but the mountains aren’t far from here, and I LOVE the fact that *usually* we get all 4 seasons of the year. (This year there was no spring. It jumped from Winter to Summer….UGH!)
37. How many televisions do you have in your house?
Two. Now, ask me how many computer monitors I have….go on, ask me!

9 comments:

Mattsmom said...

Ok fine...just HOW MANY computer monitors so you have. PLEASE...TELL ME... I will never sleep until I know. These are really important pieces of info ya know.

Elozia Marie said...

Hey, my middle name is the same as yours :)

I should refuse to ask ... but how many monitors DO you have?

Dawnyel said...

Well, not all of them work, but we have 4 monitors....yeah, I need a decent one! :P

Anonymous said...

how fun!!

Elena said...

This was great. I'm so doing this next week when I get back from my camping trip.

cressfamily said...

I found out a lot of new stuff about you. That was really fun. I might have to try it myself.

Anonymous said...

I'm thinking of starting the Twilight series myself. I've heard good things about it. Hope it doesn't give me vampimares though!!

The Cook Clan said...

How fun, thanks for sharing. Hey can you get on my blog and email me Michelle's new number so I can call her and see how she is doing. You have to be invited to my blog now so email me and I'll invite ya. sweetstar3@gmail.com

Anne/kq said...

You know what's funny? You only have boys, and you have a lot more favorite boys' names than girls'; I only have girls, and I'm the opposite of you! I have one favorite boys' name (sadly to be used for our SECOND son) and like fifteen favorite girls' names! LOL!

Oh, and ouch, I've broken my tailbone too. *wince*