Friday, June 27, 2008

Answers

Deanna said...
Hooray! I usually don't ask question, but I like to see other's questions and your answers! you're always so clever...but today i'm going to ask a question - or two:
1. Who do you think is having the hardest time adjusting - you, cam, or your hubby?
2. What's your favorite quirk about your new little guy (I've already forgotten his name...it will come to me...or not)?
Deanna:
1. I think the one who's having the hardest time is Cam. I know that he's feeling left out of a LOT of things....he's craving more mama and daddy time that we just can't quite give him. He's been an only-lonely for 7 1/2 years, so adjusting is going to take some time....I just hope that I can help him understand that we still love him as much as we did before baby Jake came. Until then, I just try to make him feel loved and listened to!
2. The cutest thing that Jacob does is laugh. Yes, he does. But when he does it he does it in his sleep. His laugh is SO stinkin' adorable. He doesn't make ONE noise, but his whole head just jiggles with the laughter! I can't wait until he laughs on purpose! :D
**************************************************************************
One Scrappy Gal said...
How does 4 oz of formula turn into 10 oz of spit up?
Scrappy:
(Um, you totally made Steve laugh hysterically at this one!)
I honestly don't know how it happens, but it's the same process that turns a little bit of milk into TONS of poop! (Jakey's diapers are starting to overflow now! How in the world did this happen!?)

No comments: