Monday, April 28, 2008

Well...

We've got a date for when Jacob will be cut out of me....June 6, 2008. I was SO hoping I could get 06-07-08, but Dr. H will be out of town. So the day before is what we've got scheduled. I can't hardly wait!!
The other exciting baby news is that he's "big." As soon as I was measured the doctor told me that he's definitely big. I guess all those cute, little clothes I got probably won't last very long!
Oh, now for the poopy news....the back window of our van WILL be replaced tomorrow, but instead of $200.....it's going to be around $300!! Yeah, I hate these kinds of things!
And to end on a happy bit of news, at least for me. I've been noticing little things when I watch ABC....in between some commercials I see a phrase, "the Mole was here" with a fingerprint in the background. I've been hoping and praying, and it's TRUE!! My absolute favorite show of ALL time is coming back, June 2nd!! YAY!!

6 comments:

Mattsmom said...

Yay for the date. Sad that it couldn't be the seventh...but you kind or expected it.

Sad about your window. I am still SO dang ticked about the whole thing...not likely as upset as you are, but even still.

Yay for the Mole. too bad you will only be able to "watch one episode"...har har har. Whatever Steve.

Anonymous said...

Yay for a c/s date!! I never watched the Mole maybe I'll have to check it out.

Deanna said...

Hooray for the baby's birthday! Bummer on the window. I never watched the Mole either, but maybe I'll have to check it out online. Humm. New addiction. :) As if blogging isn't enough!

Lana said...

that's my anniversary.. and D day. It's a good day :)

Kim said...

Yay, you have a date! I'm so excited for you. I can't believe how close you are to having another little one in the house. I bet Cam is getting excited for Jacob to come as well. Sorry about the windshield. I hate it when you have unexpected costs like that, especially when they are caused by someone else's ignorance!

Jewelle said...

Oh, aren't you the lucky one? You get to be have the baby a week earlier. One less week of suffering for the child! :) That is too bad you couldn't get the date you wanted. It would have been a fun birthday. Sorry about the windshield. $300....ouch! Enjoy watching your show! When does it come back? My parents loved it and would probably like to know.
~Jewelle