Wednesday, March 05, 2008

Random Picture Post

This is me at 26 weeks. I love this new shirt. It really makes me feel pregnant (and look it too!)
Is it just me, or does my nose look REALLY fat!? YIKES!!
This is the crib we've bought for Jacob. We love it. (Although putting it together was QUITE the challenge...the side boards were bent....yeah, but it's all good now!)
We bought this cute little crib set at a store where they sell gently used kid's stuff. The whole set (blanket, bumper, sheet, skirt, and coverlet) were a whopping $30!! SCORE!! The little green rag quilt is one that my mom decided to make when she found out we were pregnant. It's super cute. Inside of each of the squares is a heart (I traced them onto the material, so I contributed, right?)
This was last Saturday when Cameron and I got to babysit Jayden. He's getting really big now. When he was born he weighed 5 pounds, now, at nearly 3 months, he's up to 13!! Just look at those chubby cheeks!!

6 comments:

Mattsmom said...

AWESOME!
* I LOVE the new shirt! Maternity shirts are GREAT. I love them. You are so cute!

* Love the crib...of course I already saw it and told you so...but...I'll say it again...looks GREAT!

* Uncle Cam is SO cute! He is going to be such a great big brother! (There will be challenges yes...but he will be great)!

Sketchy said...

I was thinking to myself just before I clicked over here, "let's go check out RubbaUndies and see if she's got any new baby growing things up!"

And look! You do! Thanks!

Love the crib and the new shirt and your nose doesn't look fat, it's the angle.

Unknown said...

Can i say...SOOO exciting!!! Love the shirt!

Deanna said...

The shirt is so cute! It is really cute on you! How are you feeling these days? You look great!

I love the crib - I am also a 'frequent' shopper at that fun store...they usually have some good deals, and it looks like you got one!

Lana said...

so cute!!

Elena said...

Looks like a few people are excited about a new addition at your house!