Friday, February 08, 2008

Answers

Elena Manwaring said...
What's your favorite ColdStone Icecream flavor and mix in?
Elena:
Sadly, I've only been to ColdStone ONCE....but what I got was NUMMY!! :) I mixed in brownies. I don't remember the flavor (seriously, it was a LONG time ago...) But I do remember it was delicious!! Hmmmm....maybe a date night to ColdStone is coming! ;)
****************************************************
Sketchy said...
Do you have a favorite maternity outfit? How often do you wear it? And can we see a picture?
Sketchy:
I love all of my stretchy clothes (not necessarily "maternity" clothing) I happen to be wearing my favorite outfit, but it's covered in chocolate (Cam ate some and then drooled on me!) I wear it at LEAST once a week (I have to rotate ALL of my clothes that often anymore tho...) Here's some OLD pics of me wearing the outfit, but you HAVE to realize, I took these as "belly" shots....and I took them using my "redneck" mirrors (it's 1 foot by 1 foot mirrors glued to the wall to make a larger mirror....don't laugh...we DIDN'T put them in!!)

3 comments:

Elena said...

Mmmmm....I haven't been there for a long time either, but I went last night and got mint with brownie Jarom got sweet cream with brownie. I highly recommend both!! Hope your date is soon!

stevie kay said...

We just went for FHE a couple weeks ago and I got GermanChokolateKake (I think that's how it was spelled, they spell it weird). Anyway, totally delish! You should try that one. Also, I hadn't heard it was a boy. Congrats!!

Sketchy said...

Cute! Oh and I've never been to Coldstone Cremery.