Friday, December 21, 2007

Christmas Plans

We'll be spending Christmas Eve with my family for the first time in MANY years. I'm really excited about that.
Then we'll spend Christmas morning with my parents and siblings, then the remainder of Christmas day will be spent with my in-laws. I'm very excited about all this fun family time.
I apologize for the lack of communication from me, but I do love you all and feel blessed to have so many friends who truly care about my little world!!
Merry Christmas to ALL!! From me, little ol' Dawnyel!! ;)

3 comments:

CareBearMommy said...

Merry Christmas, little ol' Dawnyel! Have fun with your family and Steve's family!

Anonymous said...

Merry Christmas!
Little ol'Dawnyel.Have a great time with all you family. Inlaws and all.
Rach

Melzie said...

Merry Christmas!