Monday, December 17, 2007

HOLY COW!!!

Christmas Eve is ONE week away, and I don't even feel prepared!! (Although, all of my Christmas shopping IS done....) Where did the time go??
***********************
And as an emotional moment from me....
Tonight I was checking on my Scentsy and reading some other stuff online, when I heard our doorbell ring. I was a little shocked since it was SO late, but I figured it was one of our neighbors. Anyway, I heard Steve open the door and then he INSTANTLY called for me. I came waddling (yes, I waddle now....ligament pains...blah...) anyway, I asked him what it was. He told me to just come down. As I came to the bottom of the stairs I saw our front porch covered with packages.
An easy way to make a pregnant woman cry!! THANKS to my anonymous giver!!

4 comments:

One Scrappy Gal said...

Awww!!

Anonymous said...

Fun! What was in the packages?

Dawnyel said...

We got lots of wrapped presents (which are now living under our tree in piles, thanks to Cam....), food, and MORE food! :)

CareBearMommy said...

YAY! That is so awesome.

I'm sorry to hear about your ligament pains. Those hurt!