Friday, November 09, 2007

Did you REALLY Wanna Know!?

Elena said...
What were you doing 10 years ago today? (Or around that time.)
Elena:
I was going to college in Rexburg. The place formerly known as Ricks. I was probably in class, or snoozing in my 1971 Pontiac Bonneville (seriously, MISS this car!) Either that, or begging my parents for money for gas! *giggle*
***********************************************
Suzanne said...
Hmm... What do you like most about living in your state?
What qualities of your hubby attracted you to him when you met?
Which of your qualities were what attracted him to you?
Can you pat your head and rub your stomach at the same time?
That is all!
:)
Suzanne:
Are you SURE!? ;)
I love that in Idaho we get ALL four seasons. (Even if they are shorter some seasons....)
I loved Steve's outgoing personality. (And the fact that he was cute was a plus!)
He tells me that he fell in love with me when I was in a burping contest. Uh, I guess my wacky-attitude/the fact that I can burp like a man! *giggle*
I can pat my head and rub my tummy at the same time...then I can switch!! I'm SOOOOOO talented!!
**************************************************
One Scrappy Gal said...
What is the scariest most terrifying movie you have ever seen? That...to this day... you still steer clear of?
Scrappy:
Okay, this sounds weird, because now this movie is SO outdated that it's not really *scary* anymore, but when I was little (between 4 and 6 years old) I watched Poltergeist. It FREAKED me out. Then one night, my brothers and I were watching it when my uncle was babysitting us. He has an unusual talent that he employed that night that added to the scariness of the mood. He flipped his eyelids inside out and chased us around the house. I remember screaming bloody-murder and running for ALL I was worth, and him trapping us in the corner of our living room. I was crying, and nearly peeing my pants when he flipped his eyelids back and tried to calm us back down.
Since that experience I'd REFUSED to watch it, until a few years ago....then I laughed at how cheesy the whole thing REALLY was!!

2 comments:

One Scrappy Gal said...

LOL! Don't feel bad! :) For me it's "The Shining." When we were little, my brother was in the hospital having surgery and I stayed the night with the neighbors. They let me and their two kids watch it and to this day I cannot watch the movie at all!! My friend saw it recently and said it was really boring but not to me!

Anne/kq said...

My dad says Poltergeist is much scarier if you were raised Catholic, in the 60s. He says he remembers going to see it and all the Black kids were laughing and all the Catholic kids were just about peeing their pants in fear. (He lived in a neighborhood that was almost exclusively Black Baptists and Irish Catholics.)