Friday, November 16, 2007

Answers

One Scrappy Gal said...
Do Doves really cry?
Scrappy:
I'm sure there's a reference here I SHOULD be getting, but I just can't...so I'm going to honestly answer you...NO, doves don't cry.
*********************************************************
One Scrappy Gal said...
Yeah..it's a song by Prince.
I couldn't think of what else to ask... seems like you've answered my most insane questions already!
But I will ask... doing any shopping on Black Friday?
Scrappy:
I should have known...I actually had words from a song (I'm assuming THAT song) running through my head all day yesterday!!
Steve and I took an opportunity yesterday (actually Friday) to go shopping withOUT Cam with us, so we did ALL of his Christmas shopping then!! ALL DONE!! The only gift YET to get for ALL of my Christmas stuff is for my mom, and I STILL need to figure THAT one out with my siblings. It feels SO good to have the bulk of my Christmas shopping done, and know that I can SLEEP in the day after Thanksgiving. (I don't think there would have been many better sales on the Christmas stuff we decided to get Cam this year, so Black Friday wouldn't have been good for me ANYWAY!) So to answer your question, after all my bragging....NO, I'm not shopping on Black Friday....if I can get away with it! ;)

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

a song by Prince!

One Scrappy Gal said...

Yeah..it's a song by Prince.

I couldn't think of what else to ask... seems like you've answered my most insane questions already!

But I will ask... doing any shopping on Black Friday?