Wednesday, October 10, 2007

Craziness is Back!

Today's day "off" is filled....I can't even really do much here, but here's why I'm so crazy busy!

  • Need to do some shopping for den meeting today. I was smart and planned out the activities LAST month, but forgot to buy the supplies! *D'oh!* (We're making 2 liter bottle piggy banks....so I need paint, little wooden spools, glue, scissors, felt, pipe-cleaners....) OH, and I still need to get some of our boys their rank advancement bead-things. I'm still learning!
  • I have a meeting with our Service Coordinator....she's SO nice and helpful, but we have a LOT to discuss today!
  • Then this afternoon we have the actual den meeting....uh, yay?
  • Then tonight, almost directly after den meeting I have our annual Relief Society visiting teaching conference!! I think they WANT us to go or something.....I got an email about it, a hand delivered invitation, a phone call from my VT supervisor (the lady who wants to know what I'll tell the Lord...), and now a reminder from my OWN visiting teacher! (I'm HOPING I remember!! ;) )
  • And finally, I need to actually celebrate my 8th anniversary with Steve. It's his last day-off this week, and he REALLY wants to do SOMETHING! (He mostly slept yesterday....working graveyards will do that....) and then he had play practice last night. :P

Update: I DID go to the VT conference....EXCELLENT!! But I missed Scouts....Five minutes before I was going to leave, Steve accidentally stabbed himself with a knife. (he was helping me get things ready for my 2 liter bottle piggy banks.) And sadly, we had JUST (like 30 minutes previously) had paid off that particular doctor bill!! :S (By the way, he's okay, ended up getting 2 stitches and his tetanus shot!)

5 comments:

CareBearMommy said...

I so totally meant to tell you yesterday... HAPPY ANNIVERSARY! I hope you find some time to celebrate it this week. Have a happy, fun, busy day!

Oh, and don't forget about your VT conference this evening!

Dawnyel said...

Thanks, Carrie! :D

Rachau said...

Haapy Anniversary!
I can feel for you Steve.I know what it feels like to have to stitches.No fun!
Whats VT!!! LOL j/k but really we never get HT or VT at all!
We must be to good for that lol;)

One Scrappy Gal said...

Why does anyone need to know what you'll tell the Lord? Isn't that between you and him?

One Scrappy Gal said...

P.S. Happy Anniversary!! Hope you had fun smooching!! :)