Friday, August 03, 2007

Weekend Answers

One Scrappy Gal said...
Why did they make a new Alvin and the Chipmunks movie? WHY!!!
Scrappy:
This is news to me. But I would ASSUME (you know what they say about that, right?) that they're making a movie because of the adults who grew up LOVING the Chipmunks, and the nostalgia factor. I mean, how many movies have come out lately that appealed to the older "kids?" Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles...TOTALLY my era, Transformers....UH...hello?
I think they're just trying to appeal more to the adults who have to take kids to the movies....now where did you hear this rumor!? ;)
****************************************
Nikkie said...
If a tree falls in the woods, does it make a noise?
I'd love to read your take on it!
And: Why are little boys so messy?
Nikkie:
WOW, girl...LONG time no see! ;)
If a tree falls in the woods, of COURSE it will make a noise, but it will reserve the noise until someone happens to walk by! Haven't you ever been walking in the woods and hear those creaking tree noises?? THAT'S what they're from! ;)
LIttle boys are messy just so that they can hear their mom's say, "I'm sorry, he's just a little boy...." Now, the million dollar question would be, HOW can we make these messy little boys CLEAN!?

1 comment:

One Scrappy Gal said...

No rumor.

http://www.slashfilm.com/wp/wp-content/images/alvin.jpg