Friday, August 31, 2007

Going, Going.....ALMOST GONE!!

If anyone has a question for free-for-all Friday, PLEASE ask it, but don't expect me to answer you until NEXT week! I'm not cancelling it, but I will be late!
This weekend is our family's annual trip to the middle of nowhere. Where we "camp" and enjoy nature (aka hunt it down for a future meal!) I'm hoping to get everything packed up and ready to go by early tomorrow evening! Until then, you can continue to enjoy my art, which, I have to admit, is GORGEOUS!! ;)
Until Tuesday!! *kiss kiss*

3 comments:

Mall Worker said...

Have fun on your trip!

Question: Coke or Pepsi?

One Scrappy Gal said...

What's on your Christmas wish list this year? Besides the usual peace on earth and good will to all?

Sketchy said...

Enjoy your trip! And here I thought I liked camping, but my camping usually involves packing food, not hunting for it.

Why do they make video games with obnoxious repetitive music? Are they trying to drive me insane?