Friday, August 10, 2007

Free-for-all Friday Answers

One Scrappy Gal said...
Why am I always bugging the crap out of you with my stupid questions?
Doing anything fun this weekend?
Scrappy:
BECAUSE, You love me, you REALLY love me! *gushing*
Okay, so your questions NEVER bug me....I actually LOVE to see what you come up with week after week! ;)
This weekend we're going to a LAME family reunion....it's one of those reunions that should have DIED years ago.....but it probably NEVER will! *sigh*
**********************************************
Elena said...
Are you ready for the school year to begin?
p.s. I am going to Texas Roadhouse and on your suggestion, am having chicken critters with a loaded sweet potato. Just thought I'd make your mouth drool. :)
Elena:
I'm SO ready for the school year to start. Cam has been counting down the days all week long!! (That's PART of the reason I got my nifty little ticker!!) We've got the supplies, now we just need the new clothes. I can't believe how much my little boy has grown in the past year! His pants are SO high-water it's CRAZY!!
So what did you think of my favorite dish from Texas Roadhouse!? Isn't it SUPER yummy!? (Oh, and I probably should mention that when I get the baked sweet potato I also ask for an extra dish of carmel sauce.....*drool*)

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Pretty Yummy! I definitely should have had extra carmel, that would have been good. And although I really did like the sweet potato, it just reminded me of Thanksgivng a litting too much. But the chicken critters and honey mustard are great. Thanks for the suggestion, it's fun to try something new.