Friday, July 06, 2007

Answering the Ponderable

One Scrappy Gal said...
Everyone says Casper is such a friendly ghost... but people...he's still a ghost! I look at him and all I can think is that he's a little boy that died!Oh...uhm.. question time.
There is this girl I've known for a long time that drives me insane and that I've grown apart from. She keeps wanting to get together and is not getting my subtle hints about how we've grown apart and I have better things to do with my time... like floss...than hang out with her. I know I need to be more direct... but I can be really evil and don't want to go that route. Suggestions? Ever been in that boat? How do you break up with someone that won't let you go?!
Scrappy:
I have a hard time with this kind of thing too. I'm REALLY passive-aggressive. If someone bothers me, I just ignore them!
I think what WE should do is tell them, "I'm glad you're my friend, but we've seemed to have grown apart, and I think I really need to spend more time with my family right now. Please email me and keep in touch, but I am just too busy right now to just hang out with you anymore." (If this doesn't work, DON'T get mad at me....cuz I REALLY don't know what to do!)
***********************************************
CareBearMommy said...
Single-ply TP or double-ply?
Carrie:
If it's NOT Charmin, 2-ply, but I LOVE the Charmin GIANT roll single ply. It lasts FOREVER!! (And it's soft enough that it doesn't hurt to wipe!)
CareBearMommy said...
Okay... seriously now... what happened to Froggy's blog? Email me about it if ya need to! And answer my TP question, too, cuz I'm curious.
Carrie: You've got mail!! ;)
***************************************************
Thoroughly Mormon Millie said...
How annoying is Gilbert Gottfried?
Millie:
What are you talking about??? He's my secret boyfriend....his voice lulls me to sleep nightly....he's a MANLY man!! *snicker*
Really though, he doesn't bother me....in fact, as long as I only get his voice in small increments, I'm fine! :)
*************************************************
Suzanne said...
Hmm...what do you like best about being in charge of Scouts? What do you like least? If you have an afternoon completely free, how do you like to spend it? :D
Suzanne:
The best thing about being in charge of scouts is being able to attend adult classes on Sundays. The thing I like least, is pretty much everything right now....I totally screwed everything up last month...we did NOTHING!! The first meeting was cancelled because of rain, the second was cancelled because no one showed up, then I THOUGHT we were having pack meeting, but it wasn't until the NEXT week. I had hoped to go to Day Camp last Wednesday, but being new, and very DENSE, I didn't sign us up until that MONDAY!! Guess what, it was full!! *doh* So we postponed day camp until NEXT week, but we did have pack meeting the next Thursday. I'm hoping that this month will go better. I lost one partner (she was the ACTUAL scout leader, I was her assistant) but now I have a new one, and because she's new, I'm the "leader" instead of assistant! It's going to be rough, but I can do it!! :) (Oh, and it helps that BOTH my parents, who I see often, are both assistants for cub scouts in their ward....I steal ideas from them!)
If I have an afternoon COMPLETELY free, I'm usually online or napping. (Gee, that's pretty boring, I need a new hobby!)

1 comment:

Suzanne said...

I don't think being online or taking a nap is boring at all! :)