Tuesday, June 05, 2007

Just a Few Thoughts...

  • My parents are gone for this week. They go on an annual fishing trip to Canada. They like catching the "big" ones! So, I'm in charge of making sure their house stays standing while they're gone...so far, it's a DISGUSTING mess! (Ugh, BOYS!)
  • Today was my parents' exchange student's final day in the States...but did we even get a chance to say good-bye to the boy??? NO! Oh, well...BYE, JAY/SUPAKORN!!
  • America's Got Talent is back...and BOY, are the judges STRICT! Sheesh!! I have to admit, I was impressed with the dueling chest/banjo guys! I was practically rolling on the floor with laughter!
  • I'm in a major Bill Engvall mood! The guy tells it just like it is...and I can't help but laugh HYSTERICALLY at his "bad wiener-day" sketch!! HILARIOUS!!
  • Tomorrow is my first day as a lonely Scout leader....my partner moved away. Thank goodness for willing Primary Presidents! And the other bonus?? For pack meeting this month they're having a Cub Olympics...with a few events...ALREADY planned!! We're just going to be tracking their progress for the month...YAY for pre-planned events! (They're doing the 50-yard dash, standing jump, sit-ups/crunches, push-ups, and a softball throw.)
  • We're slowly recovering from a crap-tastic weekend with Steve's work. He worked three days worth of shifts in a two-day period!! IT was DISGUSTING!! And then I found out that his boss told him last week, that he needs to step up his game! WHA!? When was the last time that IDIOT worked 24 hours worth of work in 48 hours time??? Surviving on 3 hours worth of sleep in that time period!! Needless to say, it's a good thing I don't see that moron face-to-face....he'd lose part of it!!
  • Learning that your car insurance covers emergency locksmith calls is AWESOME!! :)
  • And Steve's brother's girlfriend is now doing as well as can be expected. She's got her second doctor's appointment tomorrow, and from what Andrew tells us, she's just got constant morning-sickness. (I can TOTALLY relate to that one!! Poor girl!) Luckily, things are going well, and it seems like I will be an aunt by the end of the year! :)
  • As one FINAL note, I thought that the email spam guy was taken to jail....if so, WHY am I getting more junk in my junk mail box than normal!? UGH!

3 comments:

CareBearMommy said...

Wow! You sure do have lots on your mind. Funny Bad Weiner day clip. Relief about your car insurance (shaking finger at Steve!). And to answer your question about the Spam dude... he organized a spam-terrorist cell before he was arrested... they're doing all the work for him now while he sits behind bars!

Mel said...

Locksmith coverage??? How cool is that!

Suzanne said...

Wow, that's a lot of random thoughts in one post!

How hard that your hubby had to work so much overtime. We've been there, done that before too and it's not fun.

I hope everything goes o.k. with you flying solo for Scouts! Are they going to get you a new replacement soon?