Friday, June 29, 2007

Answers

Anne/kq said...
If you had to have one meal for dinner every night for the rest of your life, what would it be? You could have anything the rest of your meals, but dinner every night would be one meal and one meal only, no additions, changes, or subtractions.
Anne/kq:
Sheesh, I think that after eating the SAME meal FOREVER I would hate it, so I'm going to say my favorite meal ever: (which after a few weeks would NO LONGER be my favorite) Chicken Critters from Texas Roadhouse. Dipping sauce would be honey mustard. House salad with ranch, and baked loaded sweet potato.
**************************************
One Scrappy Gal said...
Is tofu nasty? I don't have the guts to try it.
Also... how are you spending the 4th of July? Doing anything interesting?
Scrappy:
The one time I saw tofu, I really didn't have the guts to try it either...so I can't tell you if it's nasty....sorry.
On the 4th of July we walk to the parade in town (we live just down the street from where it passes through town.) After the parade we go to a picnic...usually it's at my Grandma F's house. Then we nap in the afternoon until it's time to head down to the Snake River for "the biggest fireworks show West of the Mississippi." Where we find a spot amongst the MANY people and watch fireworks until 10:30 (listening to patriotic music...MY FAVORITE part of the fireworks...) and then we *try* to get home before midnight. It's a VERY fun day!! :)
*********************************************
Nikkie said...
What Makes French Fries Magically delicious?
:)
Nikkie:
HEY, long time no see....sorry! :(
The thing that makes GOOD french fries magically delicious is the fat they're fried in. (Oh, and they MUST be Idaho russets!) :D
************************************************
Suzanne said...
Hmm... do you like S'mores?
What about marshmallows toasted over the fire?
Do you get stung by mosquitoes a lot when you camp? (I know I do!)
How many constellations in the sky can you identify?
Do you ever watch for shooting stars?
Can you tell I'm in the mood for camping! LOL! :D
Suzanne:
I LOVE S'mores...I've even made them in my microwave when the urge hits me!
I LOVE marshmallows toasted (NOT burned) over a fire...must be perfectly toasted....Oh, I can SMELL them now! :)
Lately I haven't been bit too much by mosquitoes, BUT I did get bit in ODD places (my ankles, behind my knees, fingers....)
I can recognize the Big Dipper, the Little Dipper, and Orion. Any other constellations and I'm toast!
I used to LOVE laying out on a trampoline watching meteor showers....those are as close I ever got to watching for shooting stars...but when I see one, I do take a moment to make a quick wish!
And finally, YES, I can tell you're excited...now you've got ME wanting to go! :)
*************************************************
txmommy said...
what is your favorite popsicle flavor?
Would you rather be a pirate or a penguin keeper?
If you had one afternoon, $300, and a baby-sitter to play with Cam what would you do?
txmommy:
My favorite popsicle flavor is a toss-up between root beer and banana!
I would rather be a penguin keeper than a pirate.
If I had an afternoon of bliss, I'd probably stash the dough, and play online! (Horrible...I know!)
**************************************************
Elena said...
Will you be at church on Sunday? If so, can Cam give the talk in primary? :)
Elena:
Funny thing, I went to my class reunion tonight....and got home fairly late (it's after midnight right now...) and after Steve listened to the message on the phone he told me and Cam what it was and Cam's FIRST response was, "NO!" But yes, we will be at church, and YES he CAN give a talk....whether he likes it or not!! :P

No comments: