Monday, May 07, 2007

Update

Unexpected happiness: I only have ONE more day to babysit this week! Okay, so the reason I have one more day to babysit ISN'T a happy reason, but I'm still happy!
I've been THRILLED to have my dear hubby home for the past few nights, and joy of joys, he'll be off of graveyards for most of this week! He will be working until midnight, but geez, I am usually awake at that time! WOO HOO!
The countdown is on...camping and Steve's birthday. I can't wait until the end of the month!!
Oh, and as a silly thought, my dear Visiting Teacher told me that my splits picture from the other day looked a LOT like Cameron! YAY he DOES have some of me in him! :)
After posting that picture, I was curious about whether I could STILL do the splits. SO in the quiet of my bedroom, I stripped off my pants (didn't wanna rip them) and attempted to do them. Guess what, I'm only 3 inches off the ground. So I guess if I was REALLY motivated I could have them down again in a week or so. But am I really that motivated!?? NAH!

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

I SOOOO want to see a picture of you doing them now!! :)

Mel said...

I've never been that flexible. Way to go!

Anonymous said...

I have never done the splits...NEVER! Come on girl...you could do it! Just three inches...a cinch right?

Yay for you! It will be nice to have Steve home at night for a change this week!

CareBearMommy said...

Aw, c'mon! Ya KNOW you wanna do the splits! Elena isn't the only person who wants to see!

And YAY for no babysitting!

(btw... thanks for sharing those pics, even though you didn't show the one I was thinking of)

Suzanne said...

Wow, you're really limber. I did the splits the other day, but it was from a puddle on the kids' bathroom floor. No, I've never done splits before and no I won't be attempting that again!

Have fun camping! Does that count as wilderness time with Steve! ;)