Friday, May 25, 2007

Clothes, Pillows, Tent, Sleeping bags, Toiletries...

I think my excitement is getting to me...all night long I dreamed about our upcoming camping trip...and new places I'll get to explore. (Although, in my dreams, the camping is a LOT nicer.) The night before we leave for a trip I'm always awake at 5:30 am, remembering things that I still need to pack, and that I DON'T want to forget...today's wake up call?? Sanitary napkins! :P
Well, I've dinked around on the computer enough for today. I will be back on Monday, but may not post anything until Wednesday. (Tuesday is Steve's birthday!)
Enjoy your Memorial Day!

6 comments:

Mama D said...

I don't think I ever get that excited about camping. But good for you!

nikko said...

Have fun! I get excited about camping, too. :o)

Mel said...

Have a safe trip!

Melzie said...

Hope you had fun!! I'm just "back" as well. Jope's bday was this weekend as well. :) Happy birthday to your hubby!!

Anonymous said...

Man! I sure could have used a reminder call on the sanitary napkins for the weekend! :) Hope you had a great time. Can't wait to hear all about it.

Sketchy said...

I love camping! Hope your trip was as good as you dreamt it would be, lol.

PS: Happy birthday Steve!