Monday, May 21, 2007

Apology

I don't know how much I'll be online this week....I've got the end of school coming up. (If you were to ask Cam, he'd hold up three fingers and say, "Free days weft!")
I'm TOTALLY obsessing over these season finales going on this week! (Did anyone watch my favorite?? Heroes!? SO GOOD!)
Then I'm helping my mom prepare for camping this weekend.
And I'll be babysitting most of the week. (Making up for my lack of support LAST week, and my missing out this weekend and the beginning of next week.)
I'm just surviving the week, really....I can't WAIT to go camping....and I really hope it RAINS this year! ;)

9 comments:

nikko said...

Yay for camping! We've got to hurry before it gets too hot around here.

Mama D said...

Have fun. Enjoy the finales!

Anonymous said...

Weather reports say you should get your rain wish...Memorial day is like that in these parts! Good luck this week.

Neptune's Supreme Dictator said...

On Heroes: The final episode would have been perfect if it were not for one thing--why did everyone ignore Sylar once he was stabbed?

Suzanne said...

I've been loving the season finales too! Have fun camping and come back when you can!

P.S. I love your new blog look! Purple and green go so well together! :)

Anne/kq said...

Ooh, camping! Have fun! I love camping, and can't wait until our kids are old enough to enjoy it.

Melzie said...

Have a wonderful holiday weekend!!! :)

One Scrappy Gal said...

But... but... I have a question today!! *sob*

One Scrappy Gal said...

P.S. RE: Heroes...

So... do you think they're dead?