Thursday, May 31, 2007

Camping Fun

Here's a picture that Steve snapped on one of our many trips to and from the outhouse.

And here's the beautiful view we had on our first night. *Sigh* I miss camping...

I also decided to take a picture of my friend Colleen. This is straight from her headstone, so I KNOW it's not the best, but it is the PERFECT picture of the girl, dimples and ALL! :)
And my random thought of the day:
Isn't it just sad when really super smart kids get "dingged" when they misspell a word at the spelling bee?? I just feel my heart drop for them EVERY time. (Yes, I'm pretty pathetic, but sheesh...misspelling a word by ONE freakin' letter...that's SAD!)

2 comments:

Lana said...

I love the shot of you and Cam on the four wheeler! fun!

CareBearMommy said...

I LOVE that picture of Colleen. I miss her. She was such a bubbly, upbeat person with a contagious happy personality. Oh, and I'm glad you had a fun time camping. That's a SWEET pic of you on the four-wheeler!