Monday, April 16, 2007

My Many Jobs

I'm a babysitting machine. Still watching Baby J 4 full days a week, and I'm completely exhausted by the end of EVERY day! Luckily, he's still a good kid, but some days....
On top of this, I'm also starting up a new part-time job. That whole financial planning thing I started last Tuesday was a whirl-wind of getting us so that we can start up with the company too. I'm pretty excited. This company is HUGE, and very well established! :)
Then, I've got my scout training that happened on Saturday. It wouldn't have been SO bad, if it hadn't lasted SEVEN hours! I did pick up some SUPER good advice! And I'm excited to implement it! (Total help with discipline!)
I've actually missed some birthdays, so I HAVE to say HAPPY BIRTHDAY to two of my brothers. (One turned 25 today, and the other turned 18 last week.) These brothers are like good friends now...it's about time I have that relationship with them!
And I get to spend tonight with Steve! I can't tell you how much I HATE graveyard shifts! (I just wonder if I got too used to having the bed to myself...)

3 comments:

CareBearMommy said...

Good luck with your many jobs. That financial planning thing sounds fun. I thought your babysitting baby J was just a temporary thing.... am I wrong? ANYhoot, enjoy the evening with your hubby.

BTW...That's weird to think that your baby brother is already 18! I remember when he was just a little (BIG) baby. Tell him and "D" Happy Birthday for me!

Suzanne said...

It sounds like life is pretty busy. I remember my hubby working graveyard shifts and I didn't like them at all. Yay for getting to spend time with your hubby! :)

Anonymous said...

I am excited for you, and your new job. I hope you love it! While I am excited to see what they have to say about our finances...I don't think I will join...it just isn't me. It seems inticing...a lot of money and all...but I have a full time job right now that isn't a nine to fiver.
Again..I hope you love it!