Friday, April 06, 2007

Answering Your Ponderings

Carrie said...
Movie trivia time. What movie, and what character?
"Who's driving this flying umbrella?"
Carrie:
BRAT!! I don't know all movie quotes!! Darn you......BUT I do LOVE IMDB!!
So, thanks to searching there, it was from Robin Hood (the animated Disney one!) and Little John said it. Did you realize that movie came out in 1973?? Wow! Thank you, IMDB!
****************************************
Elena said...
Where is your favorite place to go on vacation?
Elena:
I LOVE going camping in Island Park. Is it much of a vacation? Not really, but I love being in my tent. Lounging around, maybe reading a good book, and hearing the rain patter on my tent. It's so relaxing, and Cam totally can play outside! What a concept!!
*****************************************
Cat said...
Whatcha doin for Easter?
Cat:
We're staying in town this year. (Like we normally do!) And the Easter Bunny WILL make his appearance (I called him to invite him back!) And we'll munch on candy. On Easter I like to follow with a tradition my mom had, I'll make a nice breakfast. I don't want my boys to just gorge on chocolate and jelly beans....
Then after church we're going to my mom's house for Easter dinner...later than everyone else, but we'll still have it. Usually, I'm required by my brothers to make my famous Jello-pretzel salad, but this year, I won't have a way to get it to them before they eat...so I think I'm exempt this year. Otherwise, I'll boil me a few eggs, and make one of MY personal favorite treats: Deviled Eggs! Then we'll just go home, and maybe try to watch either the Lamb of God, or Finding Faith in Christ. Just to remind ourselves of the reason we celebrate Easter!
*********************************************
One Scrappy Gal said...
Why did they drive the Chevy to the levee, if the levee was dry?
Scrappy:
I'm not quite sure exactly what a levee is. (Don't they have a ton of them in New Orleans??) Anyway, I guess they drove the Chevy to the levee, BECAUSE the levee was dry. There was WAY more room to park if you take away all that extra water! ;)
***********************************************
Lisa M. said...
Good Q Scrappy gal-
I wanna know what you ordered for breakfast, with Mel & J-
*giggle*
Lisa:
I ordered a Denver Omelet. Now to me and "omelet" means whipped eggs with cheese and something else. At THIS place, you had to order the cheese SEPARATE! Wha!? Yeah, so I ordered a Denver omelet WITH cheese, and 3 buttermilk pancakes! (Smothered the pancakes with strawberry syrup! YUM!)

No comments: