Thursday, April 05, 2007

Meeting New/Old Friends

Meeting friends is SUCH fun!!
I feel really weird when I tell my family that I've got this friend, and well, we've never actually met face-to-face, we met online! *GASP* But now I'm at least ONE more friend closer to having more real-live friends!

I got to meet Miss Froglegs in person today!! I was THRILLED! She had called me last night, and left me this fun, bubbly message, and I was just squealing, "She's called!! SHE'S CALLED!!" Well, we ended up meeting this morning for breakfast. We had a ball! (Well, all except for her kiddo...he was bummed that he couldn't play football anymore.) It was like we had known one another forever (which, if you consider reading someone's inner-most thoughts daily for a year being "forever"...it has been!)

Then the pictures!! Come on...you've just gotta!! So, for your viewing enjoyment...US!
So we didn't QUITE hit it off right away....*mumbling* DELETE!!
Uh...she wants to eat me?

No, overall, it was fun! Like meeting a long lost sister!! Love ya!

7 comments:

CareBearMommy said...

CUTE PICTURES! I'm glad that the two of you had such a great time!

Anne/kq said...

How fun! I love meeting online friends, I do it all the time, and actually that's how my husband and I met. :D

Millie said...

It's so great that you two could meet! Looks like it went off smashingly! :)

Lisa M. said...

I LOVE THE PICTURES-

I got to meet her too!

WOO WOO

Carrie Snider said...

Oh my gosh, those pictures are hilarious!!! IThat one looks suspiciously like your siggie...

Melzie said...

YAY!!! I'm home, finally- about to fall into bed, but I shall post pictures tomorrow!! WAHOOO!! ;) Luv ya back!

One Scrappy Gal said...

I love the photos!! I wish I could have been there too!! But maybe someday we'll end up being sent to Bangor and I'll have frogleg photos of my own! :)

I'm glad she didn't try to eat you. :)