Friday, March 23, 2007

Free-for-all Friday Answers

Elena said...
What did you eat for dinner this past week? (I am in a major menu slump and need fresh ideas!)
One more...Do you watch American Idol and if so who's your favorite???
Elena:
Monday was tacos (a family FAVORITE!);
Tuesday was Brats and homemade Mac 'n' Cheese;
Wednesday was taco soup;
Thursday was tomato soup with grilled cheese sandwiches;
Tonight is homemade pizza.
#2:
I don't watch American Idol. Sorry...
*****************************
Carrie said...
What would your ultimate dream date be?
Carrie:
I know you conspired with Steve...lol
Uh, I did say what my perfect date was LAST week, but since I know you are talking about what we're doing for Steve's birthday...
Okay, some background information for those who are completely LOST:
Today Steve didn't have to be to work until 6:00 tonight (so he's not even there yet...) and so we decided to go to Olive Garden for lunch (soup and salad...cheap and yummy!) Then after that we went to a themed hotel in town for a tour. We've decided that for Steve's birthday this year we're going to stay in one of the rooms there. We joked that since we never got a honeymoon, we'll take one this year, but on Steve's 30th birthday. (I've been wondering what to do for this birthday for him, and decided to just ask him what he wanted...he said THIS!) We'll probably drop Cameron off (who wants a child along on a date??) Then we'll either go out for dinner, or eat something at home, then we'll check into the hotel for some FUN! ;) The nice thing about this place, they provide cheesecakes and sparkling cider upon arrival, and they bring you a continental breakfast to your door the next morning...you can totally stay IN your room, and just enjoy your day! Personally, I'm thinking the hot tubs looked like TONS of fun! ;)
So my ULTIMATE dream date would be a hotel room with all the amenities!
*************************************
Suzanne said...
Do you like white or wheat bread best? Do you call it hot chocolate or cocoa? What do you love best about the town you live in? :D
Suzanne:
I like white bread, yeah, boring, I know...
There's a difference between hot chocolate and cocoa?? Hmm...I did NOT know that...
I love that when you drive down the road, and see someone you know, that they will wave! LOVE that small hometown feeling!
******************************************
mattsmom said...
WHAT ROOM? WHAT ROOM? WHAT ROOM? WHAT ROOM?????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????
mattsmom:
I already told you. I'm NOT telling anyone! But, just to satisfy you: *PSSST* It's one of the rooms on the website! :D We liked these rooms: England, Morocco, Thailand, Hawaii, Venice, Rome, Congo, Arabia and New York...AND IT IS one of those!
*********************************************
Uh, as an update, I just looked at the question that Suzanne asked (BOY, AM I DUMB OR WHAT!?) And I noticed that on the second question, she asked WHAT I call it! LOL I call it hot chocolate! Sometimes it's cocoa, but mostly I call it hot chocolate! *DUH* Call me a blonde!
********************************************
One Scrappy Gal said...
How much dope would a dope dealer deal if a dope dealer didn't deal dope?
Also...what's your favorite pie? :)
Scrappy:
LOVE that question, and quite appropriate for this week! :P
If a dope dealer didn't deal dope, then there would be no dope for the dope dealer to deal...unless the dealer had doped his brain, then he'd be dealing himself...the dope!!
And my favorite pie is pumpkin, but I can only eat it around Thanksgiving or Christmas. I feel that it's a seasonal treat, even though you can really eat it any time you want! :)

No comments: