Thursday, March 22, 2007

A REAL Post!

Just for Mattsmom (who by the way, STILL needs to find a new name...) I will update quickly on my life!
  • I'm HIGHLY annoyed with my younger brother right now. He just moved BACK in with my parents two days ago and is already pulling all sorts of crap! (The other brother found drugs...NICE!) I just want to strangle him!! DORK!!
  • I'm totally addicted to my message board. Love it...but will have to keep it a secret...LOL!! Actually, it's tons of fun, and I love it!
  • Steve is recovering nicely. He's been able to sleep completely through the night for THREE consecutive nights now! YAY!! He's also not coughing as hard or as much! I'm so happy!
  • Cameron is actually being a WONDERFUL child. I know for a while there he was a holy terror, but now, he's polite, obedient, and helpful! I love this child, and hope he decides to stay PERMANENTLY!!
  • I've got my hotel room secured for Monday night, but now I'm in the middle of trying to figure out how to get the MRI to the study. Both Primary's and U of U want an MRI of Cameron, but it would be a HUGE hassle to do two in one day, so I'm going to try calling the medical imaging today and see what I need to do to get them to share information. STUPID HIPPA!!
  • I'm babysitting again. Well, just for an hour or so, but YAY! A baby in the house again! How fun!

That's it. Well, and the fact that Aunt Flo decided to show up two days ago and knocked me flat on my butt yesterday, but that's what happens when your body works properly! *sigh*

Oh, and be prepared for Free-for-all Friday tomorrow...I expect deep questions from y'all!!

6 comments:

Suzanne said...

I hope everything goes well for your appointment on Monday! :)

Anonymous said...

Yay for a real post! It sounds like things are on the up and up all around! but keep your chin up and good luck with getting the hospitals to share info...not too likely knowing the beaurocracy of most hospitals. Hopefully I am way wrong in this case and they will release the info! Yay for babysitting! Babies are so fun! "It is the three year old in my life that I am struggling with right now"!
And I agree that your bro is a dork...it must be SO hard on your parents to deal with all of this. I feel for them...and you. It is hard to watch your siblings make really bad choices and have no way to help them want to change.

Anne/kq said...

Yay for Cameron, Yay for Steve, Boo for HIPPA, Boo for Baby Bro, Double Boo for period pain!

nikko said...

A REAL post, as opposed to a pretend post? ;o)

Good luck with Cameron's appointments and tests. HIPPA is a big pain in the patooie!

SalGal said...

Well, I'm new here so I don't know what the MRI is for but I hope it goes well for him!

All brothers are dorks. They should be born with that birthmarked on their foreheads. In several languages, you know, just in case.

Sketchy said...

Good for: Cameron! Steve! Babies! Hotel rooms! (I love that someone else makes the bed!!) Secrety Secret Message Boards!

Boo on: Younger druggy brothers! HIPPA! Aunt Flo!