Wednesday, December 20, 2006

Tour Of My Living Room

I finally got the call that our pictures are ready to be picked up. Even though they weren't ALL done, we still hurried for the half hour drive to the portrait studio to pick up what was there. They turned out pretty nice. I think with the price we paid for them they should be printed on gold, but you get what you can! Since they're professional and I can't really scan them, I've decided to take you on a "tour" of my living room, since it's SO gorgeous and all! ;)

This is my lovely VCR/DVD player, oh, and look, there's my new pictures on top. My, now isn't that convenient?

Here's the crack in my wall, oh, and look, there are a few more pictures that are new! One of our whole family and one of the two who made it all possible! (Oh, and the window looking picture is one that I made at Enrichment. It says, "Family, a journey to forever.")

And this is my shelf that is on top of my entertainment center. Oh, and a single picture of both my husband and I. How did those get there!?

Rachelle won for today, even though she was unsure. The correct answer was We Wish You a Merry Christmas. She's another one of those smart teacher-ladies. :)Here's the next song, good luck!
Parent was observed osculating a red-coated unshaven teamster

9 comments:

Rachelle said...

I saw mommy kissing Santa Clause!

Mel said...

Dawnyel, you are cracking me up. Thanks for the giggles.

Anonymous said...

Hmmm... what a clever way to dodge copywrite rules! You creative girl! I love the tour! All of those conveniently placed pictures really add to the decor of the cracked wall, and entertainment shelving! You all look so very fabulous! I think that you ought to remove the pics though...and wrap them...since they are your primary Christams presents! What a great looking family!

nikko said...

Your pictures turned out so nice, and I love your little living room tour! So funny!

I was about to guess "I Saw Mommy Kissing Santa Claus", but it looks like Rachelle beat me to it.

Mama D said...

Those are some nice pictures. I think they were worth the price you paid!

CareBearMommy said...

From what I can see, those are cute pics (they're appearing kinda pixelly on my screen). That one of you and cam, conveniently located on top of your spiffy DVD player is especially cute. I like your creative way of getting around all the copyright crap.

And I knew immediately that the song was "I saw Mommy kissing Santa Claus," but I'm just a little too late in the game. Oh, pooh!

Suzanne said...

Thanks for sharing your pictures. You guys are so cute!

We really need a new family picture. Our last one is almost 3 years old now.

Have a Merry Christmas! :)

Rachelle said...

Cute pics by the way!

Anne/kq said...

You are so funny! I love the way you wrote that!