Thursday, December 21, 2006

Busy Me!

So I'm a little busy today. I apologize for not being a good blog-reader, but I'm living my real life! YAY! I got a surprise call from my friend from Boston. She's in town and wants to see us tonight. I'm hurrying to do this so I can be free to have fun with her. I'm so excited!
The winner, yet again, is
Rachelle. I told you she was a smart lady! The answer was I Saw Mommy Kissing Santa Claus. She was so excited to get the answer that she didn't even notice my "living room tour!" *hee hee* That's okay, we all know where her priorities are!
Here's the next song, good luck one and all!
May the Deity bestow an absence of fatigue to mild male humans

Update:

My evening with my friend was fabulous! We caught up on what's been going on in each other's lives. I got to see her adorable baby girl, and I had an over-all enjoyable night! I NEED to do this again soon!

3 comments:

CareBearMommy said...

Man... this one actually took me a while, but I AM THE FIRST ONE TO ANSWER IT! God Rest Ye Merry Gentlemen! HA.... so there!

I'm glad you had fun with our friend and that you got to see her baby girl. I'm jealous! I'll have to prod you for more information later on. Maybe it's time for another phone call (of course, it would HELP if you were actually HOME next time I called you!)

Suzanne said...

Man, I was so close to being first!

How fun that you got to see your friend. The holidays are a wonderful time to catch up with each other! :)

Anonymous said...

I am jealous...plain and simply put. I miss out dear Boston friend...and I wish that I could have been there! I hope that you had a great time with her! You know...I also miss you! I love this blog thing...and I am so glad that we are able to keep in touch easier...but I think it might be high time for a real life visit! (Since we live a whole 8 or so miles from eachother!) Enjoy your holiday!