Tuesday, December 05, 2006

Revealing Answers

Well, it seems as if SOMEONE finally figured out the hints! :) Cat got it! She's such a good kitty! *petting Cat* The first song was the Nutcracker Suite! They were REALLY mean with that one, but as you can tell from the other two songs I put up, they're not all that mean!
And the answers for the second and third songs WERE the Little Drummer Boy and Deck the Halls. Good for those of you who guessed it! (Please excuse my sad attempt at making an award for those winners!)
Anyway, now for the next songs. (I'll try and do a few a day...at least until I run out of songs!)
Song #4: Sir Lancelot with Laryngitis
Song #5: ABCDEFGHIJKMNOPQRSTUVWXYZ
Those should be easy enough! Good luck ALL!

2 comments:

CareBearMommy said...

HAHA! Number 4 is kinda funny... Silent Night. Let's see, number five is one I'll have to think about for a little while, then get back to you.

Suzanne said...

I'm not sure about #4.
#5 is: Noel! :)

This is so fun Dawnyel! :)